Post-Game - DLC ?? (spoilers)

A place for general questions and suggestions. Guests can post but posts need to be approved.
evanzs

Post-Game - DLC ?? (spoilers)

Postby evanzs » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:13 pm

Hey There,

Just finished the game, it's awesome. I'm a little disappointed that our hero did what they did but they had to (those who played will get it). This however, sets the tone for a possible post-game / DLC.. Is that something you had in mine. I would definitly play it.

Something as small as "alternate last dungeon/ending" to a full sequel (with a battle system of 4 members!) could be cool.
JaJ
Site Admin

Re: Post-Game - DLC ?? (spoilers)

Postby JaJ » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:31 pm

I'm really glad you enjoyed the game!

While the current ending is what I will always consider the "true" ending (If you think about it you might see everything is likely to turn out alright!) I am always thinking how I could expand on the game and the story. The main problem is that I pushed my recources as far as I could to get this game released, so it's quite likely I won't be able to do anything with those new ideas. I hope I'll be able to do an additional post-game dungeon at some point in the future, but for these reasons I can't make any promises.

Return to “Questions and suggestions”