What now?

A place for general questions and suggestions. Guests can post but posts need to be approved.
NadiaBetaPlayer

What now?

Postby NadiaBetaPlayer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:10 pm

I am trying to meet Hogan's friend beyond the town of Prosperio and I cannot defeat the one enemy. Every time I get him to minimal health he wont die and then he insta kills one of my people. Do I need an item or is he just unkillable?

Also, while I can view what Nadia's moves actual do by hovering over them I cannot do so for the other characters. I have absolutely no idea what Hogan's moves are meant to do and they seem to do nothing. I need explanations!

Thanks.
JaJ
Site Admin

Re: What now?

Postby JaJ » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:14 pm

Hogan doesn't have any moves unless you have the black belt equipped, which is still a bit buggy in that version. Pressing the right mouse button while hovering over Tereshan's moves should show you what they do as well. All of this will be made more intuitive in the next version. If you do have the black belt equipped, the first move is a normal attack and the second move needs to be used just once every battle and makes the normal attack ignore defenses. You mainly use it when enemies are resistant or immune to physical attacks.

I take it the enemy you have problems with is the mask (greenish face). The mask follows Hogan around. (He will aways go to the lane Hogan is on.) He does this because he uses magical attacks and Hogan is weak to that. Just before the mask attacks, put Tereshan in front of him to reduce the damage taken. That should make the battle a lot easier. You need to kill him before he heals himself. This is possible if you are quick, but another thing you can try is poisoning him if you have learned the poison spell and/ or stolen the fang weapon and/ or have a couple of unused poisoned darts. While he is healing himself from the poison status you have a window to finish him off. The mask has no resistance to physical attacks (he is immune to magic attacks though) so you can also use the earth spirit summon to finish him off when he gets low if you manage to keep your party energy up.

I hope that helps, if you still have trouble defeating the enemy I have a way to skip it, but it should be very possible to defeat this enemy.
Daisy221

Postby Daisy221 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:59 pm

Hello there! I am Daisy from Alabama and newbie member here.
JaJ
Site Admin

Postby JaJ » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:21 pm

Hi Daisy, are you enjoying the game?

Return to “Questions and suggestions”